Friday, February 5, 2010

Verizon Change Wireless Number Is There A Way I Can Change My Verizon Wireless PrePaid Mobile Phone Number?

Is there a way I can change my Verizon Wireless PrePaid mobile phone number? - verizon change wireless number

I bought an Alltel prepaid cell phone in the merger of Tallahassee, Florida, before Alltel Wireless / Verizon Wireless. I currently live in Bainbridge, Georgia, and the same phone that I bought in Tallahassee Alltel Wireless now offers services from Verizon Wireless, but he still has a number of Tallahassee .. Is it possible that my "Vertel" Verizon phone number of a series of changes in local preference in full and if so, what number I call to fix this problem?

1 comment:

Ed C. said...

You can call 1-800-256-4646 and see if you can change your number. The ministry is for customers who have purchased Alltel, is responsible for a merger.

Post a Comment