Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hard Sided Suitcase Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Soft Sided *rolling* Duffel Bag With As Little Structure As Possible?

Does anyone know where I can get a soft sided *rolling* duffel bag with as little structure as possible? - hard sided suitcase

Looking for a Christmas present for my parents - who travels a lot - mostly by plane and campsites usually once there [strange mix, I know]. For this reason, you need an arrangement, even for short trips and the use of their large suitcases roller board. They complained because they are: 1 not very conducive for camping, 2 difficult to "squeeze" in the garage and 3 The bags are aging. Take a few duffel bags with them, but can be difficult without the wheels to travel.

So what I'm looking for is a bag with wheels, but very little structure. I saw people at the airport with bags that have wheels, but not "Pull the lever" [what is the structure needed], but it is only part of the Administration [or equivalent] at the top with. If anyone knows where I could find such a thing would really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

I tried to TJ Maxx, Marshall and Ross. Its inventory is updated frequently and tend to have more unique elements of a department store, as purchasing all types of businesses. You can also use things in a big discount!

Daddys Girl said...

Look at Macy's or Sears! They have all these things, or specialty store luggage! Thi Hopw help!

Post a Comment