Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Roasted Peanut Oil Generally Speaking, How Are Roasted And Salted Peanuts Manufactured?

Generally speaking, how are roasted and salted peanuts manufactured? - roasted peanut oil

I see two options:

1) peanuts are soaked in cold oil, then be baked in an oven.

2) The peanuts are in hot oil or hot to cook (up to the hot oil instead of an oven), soaked.

Of the two, I prefer the first option, because then the oil is passed through a long time. I do not think it's good for the oil, while the second option requires heating.
Who knows how salted peanuts?

1 comment:

The Unknown Chef said...

As a former chef I've seen is either fried in hot oil or fat is hot hot roast meat, spices like salt and the planters wort is added to cover the hot nuts.

It can peasnut in canola or soybean oil or even a combination of two or cooked alle 3

Your best to buy the ingredient label, bulk ATA Store that I can have my raw materials, are robust, salted or not for cooking or baking, I use the sauce to raw fruits, nuts or African dishes to satisfy.

Post a Comment